The construction fall arrest kit is perfect for building sites where you’re working on roofs and scaffolding, with equipment designed to keep the user comfortable all day long. Included in this kit from Portwest is the 2-point comfort plus safety harness, a single lanyard, double lanyard with shock absorber, and a drawstring bag to keep everything together when not required.
The full body safety harness is fully adjustable and features a breathable contoured back pad for ultimate comfort and security when working at height, fully compliant with European Standards EN 358 and EN 361. With an extended D-ring shoulder strap arrangement for easy dorsal fittings and two side D-rings, and sub-pelvic straps to keep the wearer upright at all time.
The single lanyard is compliant with European Standard EN 354, which is 150cm in length, with a scaffold hook and a carabiner. The double lanyard is 180cm in length, features a tear open shock absorber, two scaffold hooks and a snap hook, all compliant with European Standards EN 355 and EN 362.
Suitable to wear all day long, the safety harness is easy to put on yourself, simply put your arms through and then secure the straps around your chest, shoulders and legs. The construction fall arrest kit is ideal to wear on rooftops, scaffolding and wherever else you need to protect workers at heights.
- Includes 2-point comfort plus safety harness, a single lanyard, double lanyard with shock absorber and a drawstring bag
- Harness is compliant with EN 361:2002 and EN 358:200
- Single lanyard compliant with EN 354:2010
- Double lanyard compliant with standards EN 355:2002 and EN 362:2004
- CE Certified – Category III
- Manufactured by Portwest
Construction Fall Arrest Kit
£122.54 ex. VAT£147.05 inc. VATSAVE £22.38 (15%)
In stock (999994 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm