The external cable guards are suitable for use inside and out, doubles as a speed bump for vehicles to protect the contents, and features two channels within which to run the cables. With a chequer plate texture creating a non-slip surface for pedestrians, the cable tidy is designed for use at temporary events and festivals, in warehouses and factories, and other public spaces. Plus, with a black and yellow design, the external cable guard is highly visible.
Preventing slips and trips caused by trailing cables, the cable guard also prevents damage to the cables in order avoid disconnection, electrocution and fires. Available in one metre lengths, these can be securely interlinked together to form longer runs with the hinged lid providing access for cable insertion and removal.
With slopped edges making it easy to walk and drive over, the UV resistant and tough rubber construction means it can withstand the tough demands of most environments. Non-conductive, the 2 channel external cable guards are able to withstand 2500V to prevent electrocution and are manufactured for Vigil Products.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Two channels for carrying cables (30mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with yellow lid
- Chequer plate texture for non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV resistant high density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 1000 x 250 x 45mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
2 Channel External Cable Guards
£25.97 ex. VAT£31.16 inc. VATSAVE £59.85 (70%)
In stock (999950 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm