The double-length extending barrier has an impressive maximum length of 5 metres, yet still collapsing down to a compact unit for storage. Available with Red and White or Yellow and Black colours, the concertina barrier is suitable for creating a large temporary barrier and multiples can be securely interlocked, meaning these can potentially be used to create an endless barricade.
With a steel and aluminium construction, the extending barrier is suitable for use inside and out thanks to the robust design that’s corrosion-resistant to ensure it remains in perfect working order. Often used at temporary events and construction sites, these extra-long expandable safety barriers are also used in warehouses, factories, schools and other premises open to the public. Quick and easy to deploy, they’re suitable for restricting access, cordoning off potential hazards or simply as a means of crowd control.
Standing at 960mm tall, the 5 metre extending barrier is manufactured for Vigil Products and even features a latch to keep it in the closed position, making moving and storing hassle-free. In the closed position, the safety barrier has a length of 265mm and a width of 460mm.
- Red and white or yellow and black
- Used to restrict access or cordon off a hazard
- Maximum length of 5 metres
- Concertina design
- Latch ensures barrier remains in a closed position
- Interlocking to secure multiple barrier together
- Durable steel and aluminium construction
- Height: 960mm
- Closed dimensions: 265mm x 460mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Next Day Delivery - £4.97 +VAT or FREE for orders over £60 +VAT.
- Order before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) for next working day delivery.
- Extra charges apply for delivery to Scottish highlands and UK islands.
- Pre-12 and Saturday delivery options are available at an additional cost
Where stated, products which are made to order and have a lead time are excluded from our standard next working day policy. However, they are sent as soon as they are ready.
We offer our customers a FREE 100 Day Returns Guarantee - we're just that sure you'll love the high-quality products you'll receive. There's no restocking or collection fee, and we'll even refund the delivery on your original order if your paid for this.
All we ask is that you return items unused and in the original packaging so we're able to resell the items.
Made-to-order items, where stated, are excluded from our free returns policy unless faulty.
Extending Barrier – 5 metres
£119.97 ex. VAT£143.96 inc. VATSAVE £54.03 (31%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm