While suitable for first fit applications, the retrofit fire door closer is an ideal choice when you need to replace an existing closer. With an aluminium body and steel arm, it’s fully tested for both EN 3 and EN 4 sizes, making it suitable for right- or left-hand doors up 1100mm and 80kg in weight. With fully adjustable closing and latching speed adjustments for perfect closing action using the concealed controls, the overhead door closer is capable of holding doors open to 130°.
The Union Retro V door closer is designed to blend in with other traditional door closers that are fitted to other doors while ensuring you will not need to redecorate your door or frame. Featuring identical dimensions and footprint to other popular door closers, including Briton 2003, 2004 and 2003V, it’ll hide all holes so no one will ever know the difference. CE marked, approved to EN 1154, and Certifire approved in all three mounting positions (regular, transom and parallel), the retrofit door closer has a 120-minute fire rating for timber doors and 240-minute fire rating for metal doors.
Supplied with everything you need for installation, including an additional bracket for parallel arm mounting and templates for each mounting position. Plus, with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, you know this EN 3-4 fire door closer is built to last by Union with a square steel cover with a silver finish.
- Ideal for retrofit applications
- Closing force: EN 3-4
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Door width up to: 1100mm
- Maximum door weight: 80kg
- Maximum opening angle: 130° maximum angle of opening
- Mounting method: Hinge side, non-hinge side, and transom mount
- CE Marked EN 1154 for sizes 3-4
- Certifire approved
- Suitable for fire door: Timber FD120 and Metal FD240
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 48 x 58x 250mm
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Union
Retrofit Fire Door Closer
£44.97 ex. VAT£53.96 inc. VATSAVE £11.02 (20%)
In stock (999993 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm