Our disposable FFP2 valved face mask from 3M is perfect for providing extra comfort for those wearing the mask for longer periods, as well as providing reliable and effective protection against fine particles. The Cool Flow valve reduces the heat build-up, which ensures the mask is then worn correctly even in hot and humid conditions.
With a convex shape, twin-strap design, nose foam and nose clip, these together ensure the FFP2 Face Mask fits comfortably on all face shapes and sizes to protect against moderate levels of fine dust and vapour mists. Manufactured in the UK, the 3M 06922 Valved FFP2 Face Mask is EN149:2001 + A1:2009 compliant and CE Marked. Sold in pairs or packs of 10.
Be sure to only buy your face masks from reputable suppliers such as ourselves who have sold face masks and dust masks for many years - N95 is the USA Code, KN95 the Chinese, KF94 is Korean standard which do not meet UK and European standards.
Please Note: Due to hygiene, FFP2 Face Masks are exempt from our standard returns policy.
- Meets FFP2 European Regulation Standards EN149:2001+A1:2009, CE Certified
- The convex shape, twin strap design, nose foam and nose clip ensure comfortable wear over a range of face sizes
- FFP2 - Reliable, effective protection against fine particles
- Durable, collapse resistant inner shell
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- The 3M™ 06922 Disposable Particulate Respirator provides protection against moderate levels of fine dusts and mists
3M Valved FFP2 Face Mask
£9.97 ex. VAT£11.96 inc. VATSAVE £11.42 (53%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm