The perfect choice for anyone requiring an industrial fall arrest kit, this includes everything you need to get started with the job at hand. CE Marked, the kit includes a 2-point safety harness, steel rope fall arrest block, work positioning lanyard, carabiner and a drawstring bag to store it all in.
The safety harness within the industrial fall arrest kit is compliant with EN 361, featuring a sliding rear D-ring and front webbing loops, with red and blue adjustable straps. The contrasting colours mean it’s easy to check that the harness is securely fitted and has sub-pelvic straps to keep the wearer upright at all times.
The steel rope fall arrest block comprises of a retractable lifeline which is stored within protective housing. Spring-based to retract, the reel incorporates an inertia brake mechanism which allows the lifeline to be slowly extracted and retracted to accommodate the body’s movements. The single lanyard has a total length of 150cm, comprising of a scaffolding hook and a carabiner, with the kit including an additional carabiner.
The harness is simple to put on yourself, just place your arms through then secure the straps around your chest and legs, with a quick release buckle to help make things even easier. The Portwest industrial fall arrest kit is perfect for those working at weight, including fall arrest work such as scaffolding.
- Includes 2-point safety harness, single lanyard, steel rope fall arrest block, carabiner and a drawstring bag
- Harness is compliant with EN 361:2002
- Lanyard is compliant with EN 354:2010
- Fall arrest block is compliant with EN 360:2002
- Fall arrest block and carabiner compliant with EN 362:2004
- CE Certified – Category III
- Manufactured by Portwest
Industrial Fall Arrest Kit
£330.53 ex. VAT£396.64 inc. VATSAVE £108.75 (25%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm