Our heavy-duty Union CE26V overhead door closer offers adjustment up as far as power size 6, which means this closer is ideal for larger or heavier doors. With full approvals and supplied with everything you need for installation on right- and left-handed doors, it’s suitable for fitting to timber doors up to 1400mm wide and weighing up to 120kg, fire-rated for 120 minutes.
The rack and pinion door closer has fully adjustable closing and latching speed adjustments so you can ensure a smooth closing action. It also features a fully tested back check which cuts in when a fire door is opened to 75°, preventing damage to nearby walls or furniture and helping to prevent injury to anyone standing close to the door.
The Union door closer is CE marked, approved to EN 1154, and Certifire approved in all three mounting positions (regular, transom and parallel). Ideal for offices, factories, warehouses, hospitals, schools, leisure facilities and most other commercial buildings. Supplied with fitting templates, screws and brackets, with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, you know this EN 2-6 fire door closer is built to last by Union with a powder-coated silver finish.
- Closing force: EN 2-6
- Mechanism: Rack and pinion
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable back check
- Door width up to: 1400mm
- Maximum door weight: 120kg
- Mounting method: Hinge side, non-hinge side, and transom mount
- CE Marked EN 1154 for sizes 2-6 (2-5 for parallel fitting)
- Certifire approved
- Suitable for fire door: Timber FD120
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 62 x 88x 283mm
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Union
Heavy-Duty Fire Door Closer
£69.97 ex. VAT£83.96 inc. VATSAVE £13.02 (16%)
In stock (999934 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm