The speed bump complete kit is available in a range of sizes and contain everything you need to get traffic calming measuring in place as soon as possible, including centre sections, end caps and shield anchor bolts. Slowing cars to approximately 10mph, it’s suited to light car traffic use in car parks and private roads, including schools, hospitals, hotels, factories, construction sites, and anywhere speeding could cause accidents.
In highly visible yellow and black contrasting colours, the mid-sections feature cats eye reflectors for extra visibility at any time of the day. Made of a heavy-duty PVC with a chequered pattern to provide extra grip even in poor weather conditions, these are suitable for tarmac and concrete road surfaces with a load capacity of 20 tonnes.
Speed Bump 10mph – Kit Contents
Each kit contains an even number of yellow and black mid-sections, each measuring 500mm in length with four pre-drilled holes. You will also receive a yellow and a black end cap, measuring 170mm in length with two pre-drilled holes, allowing for an alternating yellow/black pattern from end-to-end. The speed ramp has a height of 50mm and a width of 350mm.
- For example, the 1.35m kit has a yellow section, black section, yellow end, black end and bolts. The 2.35m adds an extra yellow and black mid section, and the same for longer lengths
The M10 shield anchor bolts are designed for heavy-duty, load-baring applications. You’ll receive the exact amount you need to completely fasten the entire speed bump, 100mm in length. To install, first mark the position of bolts, drill the required holes and the correct size, insert the fixing and then secure the speed bump in place.
Where To Install Your Speed Bump
Whatever you call them – speed bumps, speed humps, speed ramps or sleeping policemen – they need to be installed straight across the road and set back from junctions. Vehicles turning on a speed bump causes discomfort for the driver and passenger, but will damage the bumps over time.
Often installed in areas where pedestrians and vehicles mix, speed bumps are best positioned at entrances or by zebra crossings and are the perfect speed deterrent for low-speed zones.
- Designed to reduce speed to 10mph
- Gentle slope, with a height of 50mm
- 20-tonne load capacity
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts compatible with concrete and tarmac
- Each Mid-Section - 500mm x 350mm x 50mm - 7kg
- Each End Cap - 170mm x 350mm x 50mm - 2kg
- Constructed of high-quality PVC rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Speed Bump Complete Kit – 10mph
£48.97 ex. VAT£58.76 inc. VATSAVE £111.87 (70%)
OUT OF STOCK
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm