The Ladder Guard accessory restricts unauthorised ladder access on-site and is an important safety measure which can also be used when a ladder is faulty or if you only want people to climb so high. A quick and easy solution to install, simply hook over the rung and locks at the rear using a solid brass long shackle padlock, included. This means no-one can remove the ladder guard or use it while it remains in position.
Suiting almost all ladders with internal rung widths between 250mm and 375mm, it features clear warning labels and notices which clearly states that use of the ladder is restricted. With aluminium construction, the ladder guard suitable for use indoors and out, it helps with the compliance of numerous health and safety legislations.
- Prevents unauthorised ladder access
- Simply hooks over the rungs, and padlocked at the back
- Long shackle, solid brass padlock included
- Fits ladder internal rung widths 250 - 375mm
- Dimensions: 1315 x 400 x 85mm
- Weight 0.5kg
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies
£75.68 ex. VAT£90.82 inc. VATSAVE £33.46 (31%)
In stock (999969 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm