The small rubber wheel stop is made from a high-quality, durable rubber and is perfect for helping to improve parking positioning and preventing drivers from having an impact with a wall or other vehicle. Commonly installed in car parks and garages, reflective yellow means they’re visible at all times of the day and instantly recognisable thanks to the yellow and black chevron design.
The rubber kerb stops are manufactured for Vigil Products of a heavy-duty recycled rubber which is durable and weatherproof but is also gentle to car tyres unlike metal or concrete solutions. With a length of 560mm, the parking stop is typically best used in pairs, positioned where the wheels would typically stop, although can be used individually with multiples placed end-to-end.
Each rubber kerb requires installation with the shield anchor bolts included and are suitable for installation to concrete and tarmac surfaces. Perfect for internal and external uses, these ensure the wheels hit the stopper before the vehicle hits a wall, measuring 110(H) x 560(W) x 160(D)mm.
- Prevents low-impact collisions and improves parking positions
- High visibility yellow and black chevron design
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts for tarmac and concrete
- Measures 110(H) x 560(W) x 160(D)mm
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Made from 100% recycled moulded rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Rubber Wheel Stop
£16.97 ex. VAT£20.36 inc. VATSAVE £27.29 (62%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm