The Exidor 293 single door push pad emergency bolt is designed for final exit doors and allows for a quick exit in an emergency when used by trained personnel such as offices or schools. The vertical bolt locks at the top and bottom of the door and can be reversed for use on left or right-handed doors. With an anti-thrust mechanism that prevents leverage of both the top and bottom shoot bolts from their sockets.
Incorporated as standard is an automatic top trip and easy clean floor socket, the push pad with bolt fully conforms EN179:2008, CE Marked and Certifire accredited making it suitable for workplaces and public buildings. Designed for single doors made from timber or steel up to 1220mm wide and 2440mm high, it’s fire-rated in accordance with EN 1634-1 manufactured in the UK to the highest quality.
Tested to withstand a minimum of 200,000 with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, the push pad bolt is easy to operate – just push on the pad as you’re pushing the door open in an emergency – it’s perfect for an escape route. Exidor emergency exit hardware is manufactured in the UK to the highest quality and is suitable for use with an outside access device.
Please Note: This product is not suitable for plastic or uPVC doors.
- Single door push pad with bolt
- Non-handed – reversible for left or right-handed doors
- Fits doors up to 1220mm wide, 2440mm high and weighing a maximum of 200kg
- Fire-rated for use on timber and steel doors
- Built-in anti-thrust mechanism for enhanced security
- Supplied with fixings for wooden doors
- Fully conforms to EN179:2008 – for non-public areas
- CE Marked and Certifire accredited
- Tested to over 200,000 uses
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the UK by Exidor
Push Pad Emergency Bolt
£47.97 ex. VAT£57.56 inc. VATSAVE £30.33 (39%)
In stock (999995 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm