Widely used in offices, libraries, archiving environments and small warehouses, the Stepmobile classic warehouse steps provide effortless manoeuvrability and safe access where needed. The sprung swivel casters make it easy to relocate as required and allow the steps to turn on the spot so it’s perfect for tight spaces. When you then step onto the first tread, the weight allows the casters to retract and give firm contact with the floor.
Available in a range of sizes to suit your environments, the classic warehouse steps come in seven different colours, including red, green, blue, yellow, beige, and grey. Long double handrails and a guard railed top provide extra assurances for users, as well as the 280mm deep anti-slip ribbed rubber treads of the narrow warehouse steps.
Designed for continuous use, non-marking tyres will leave your floors in pristine condition, while the robust tubular steel construction and hard-wearing powder-coated finish ensure it’s up to the job. With a maximum load of 150kg (just over 23 stone), see the table below for specifications of each size.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product, the classic warehouse steps are exempt from our standard next day delivery. Please expect delivery within seven working days.
- Choice of colours
- Spring-loaded swivel castors retract when weight is applied
- Dome covers have high grip rubber wrap-around bumpers
- Platform size 280 x 380mm
- Safe 280mm deep anti-slip ribbed rubber treads
- Continuous hand and guardrail for safety
- Robust tubular steel construction
- Hard-wearing powder coated finish in a choice of colours
- Max Load 150kg
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies
Stepmobile Classic Warehouse Steps
£242.63 ex. VAT£291.16 inc. VATSAVE £153.24 (39%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm