Sometimes known as a push bar or crash bar, the Exidor 296 push bar panic latch is fitted to final exit doors and fire doors on escape routes to make doors easy to open in an emergency. With a reversible latch making this suitable for left and right-handed doors, the emergency bar fully conforms to BS EN 1125, is CE marked, Certifire accredited, tested to withstand a minimum of 200,000 uses and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard.
The silver panic bar with latch is designed for single doors made from timber or steel up to 1220mm wide and is fire rated in accordance with EN 1634-1. Easy to operate, all that’s needed is a push on the crossbar which is why it’s a requirement in all buildings with public access or where staff could be unfamiliar with the escape route. Exidor emergency exit hardware is manufactured in the UK to the highest quality.
The push bar panic latch is supplied with an adapter that is suitable for use with outside access devices to enable entry from the other side of the door into your premises.
Please Note: This product is not suitable for plastic or uPVC doors.
- Single door panic bar with latch
- Non-handed – reversible latch for left or right-handed doors
- Fits doors up to 1220mm wide, weighing a maximum of 200kg
- Fire-rated for use on timber and steel doors
- Supplied with fixings for wooden doors
- Fully conforms to BS EN 1125
- CE Marked and Certifire accredited
- Tested to over 200,000 uses
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the UK by Exidor
Push Bar Panic Latch
£43.97 ex. VAT£52.76 inc. VATSAVE £17.41 (28%)
In stock (999907 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm