The push bar non-rebated double door set includes set two push bar units, both with vertical bolts, one for each leaf of the door which is not rebated, offering 4-point locking to provide maximum security. Allowing fire exit doors to be opened by anyone in an emergency with a single motion, these are a requirement for workplaces and premises open to the public, regardless of whether you call them push bars, panic bars or crash bars.
Suitable for non-rebated doors, the bolts are reversible for use on the left or right doors and are designed for doors made from timber or steel, each measuring up to 1220mm wide and 2440mm high. Fire-rated in accordance with EN 1634-1 and conforming to BS EN 1125, the push bar panic bolts are CE marked, Certifire accredited, tested to withstand a minimum of 200,000 uses and come with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, as standard.
The panic bolt also has an anti-thrust mechanism to prevent unauthorised retraction of the bolts and is supplied with bolt sockets that are easy to clean. Exidor emergency exit hardware is manufactured in the UK to the highest quality and is suitable for use with the outside access devices to enable entry from the other side of the door into your premises.
Please Note: This product is not suitable for plastic or uPVC doors.
- Non-rebated double door set
- Non-handed – reversible bolt for left or right-handed doors
- Fits doors up to 1220mm wide, 2440mm high, weighing a maximum of 200kg
- Fire-rated for use on timber and steel doors
- Supplied with fixings for wooden doors
- Built-in anti-thrust mechanism for enhanced security
- Fully conforms to BS EN 1125
- CE Marked and Certifire accredited
- Tested to over 200,000 uses
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the UK by Exidor
Push Bar Non-Rebated Double Door Set
£98.97 ex. VAT£118.76 inc. VATSAVE £60.12 (38%)
In stock (999919 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm