The Exidor 297 push pad emergency latch is designed for surface mounting onto single and double door applications, and when pressed allows for a safe and speedy exit. Suitable for use in non-public areas by trained personnel, you’ll often find these in schools, hospitals and offices. Fully compliant with EN179:2008, it features a reversible latch so is suitable for left and right-handed doors.
The push pad panic latch is CE Marked, Certifire accredited, tested to withstand a minimum of 200,000 uses and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard. Suitable for timber or steel doors up to 1220mm wide and 2440mm high, when using on double doors, install on the first opening leaf of the rebated doors.
Manufactured by Exidor in the UK to the highest standard, it’s been tested to withstand a minimum of 200,000 uses and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard. The push pad emergency latch is supplied with an adapter that is suitable for use with outside access devices to enable entry from the other side of the door into your premises.
Please Note: This product is not suitable for plastic or uPVC doors.
- Single door push pad with latch
- Non-handed – reversible for left or right-handed doors
- Fits doors up to 1220mm wide, 2440mm high and weighing a maximum of 200kg
- Fire-rated for use on timber and steel doors
- Supplied with fixings for wooden doors
- Fully conforms to EN179:2008 – for non-public areas
- CE Marked and Certifire accredited
- Tested to over 200,000 uses
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the UK by Exidor
Push Pad Emergency Latch
£36.97 ex. VAT£44.36 inc. VATSAVE £20.49 (36%)
In stock (999970 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm