The intumescent fire pillows provide an effective fire barrier for permanently or temporarily fire-stopping a large gap, which makes it ideal for services which are subject to frequent changes or replacement. Available in three sizes, fire stop pillows can be added, removed, or rearranged in an aperture to accommodate the needs of the situation and have been tested with metallic pipes, cables, cable bunches, cable trays, cable trunking, and cable ladders.
Consisting of a waterproof glass cloth bag containing organic fillers and intumescent additives, the fire pillow is tested in block wall, concrete and masonry walls, and concrete floors up to 1m² area. Suitable for indoor and outdoor locations, the intumescent pillows remain flexible between –5°C to +40°C and will expand to several times their size in the event of a fire to form an effective flame-tight seal.
CE Marked and Certifire Approved, the Astro X Series Pillows have passed extensive independent tests are available in bulk quantities for exceptional savings.
Fire Pillow Sizes Available
- Sausage Pillow – 330 x 50 x 20mm
- Small Pillow – 330 x 200 x 25mm
- Large Pillow – 330 x 200 x 45mm
Intumescent Fire Pillow SDS Sheet
Fire Pillows – View our Video Guide
Watch our guide to fire pillows, explaining how they work to form a barrier against fire, and how best to install fire pillows in cavities such as inside electrical cable trunking.
- CE Marked
- Certifire Approved
- Cable trunking by UL assessment
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2
- Fire Resistance EN 1366-3 EI 120
- Fire Classification EN13501-2
- BS 7671-2008 Chapter 42 & 52 - Electrical Installations Fire Resistance
- Tested in accordance with EN10140-2: 2010 - Airborne Sound
- Tested in accordance with EN10126: 2000 Air Permeability
- Manufactured by Astroflame
Intumescent Fire Pillows
£5.53 ex. VAT£6.64 inc. VATSAVE £2.81 (34%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm