The intumescent pipe wrap is available in sizes from 55mm to 315mm, and is designed to wrap around pipe where it passes through fire-rated walls and floors. Each pipe wrap consists of graphite-based reactive intumescent strip which reacts to heat and closes the opening left by the softening of plastic pipe or insulation in a fire, providing a fire rating of up to 4 hours.
Suitable for plastic pipes, cable conduits, and metal pipes with continuous combustible insulation, these can be used in drywalls, masonry, or concrete walls and floors, and is ideal for use with PFP FR CE fire batt boards and mortar. To install, ensure the white pipe wrap is installed completely around the pipes and then secured in place using the self-adhesive tab.
Our popular 110 pipe wrap, and other sizes, have CE Certification for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes for U/U pipe end applications and has fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation. For additional technical information, don't forget to check out the data sheets below.
- Pipe wraps for most common pipe diameters
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- For metal pipes with continuous combustible pipe insulation
- For plastic pipes with cables (conduits)
- Fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Tested and certified for U/U pipe end applications
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of constructions
- No emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- 30 years working life guarantee
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Astroflame
Intumescent Pipe Wrap (PFP)
£4.99 ex. VAT£5.99 inc. VATSAVE £7.75 (61%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm