Available in a choice of four colours, the height endurance vented helmet is a peak-less helmet which is designed specifically to offer head protection when working at heights. Light, comfortable, compact and robust, this vented version gives an extra refreshing airflow around the head, keeping you cool especially when you’re working in the sun.
The peak-less design ensures you have an unrestricted view above you, while the adjustable 4-point chin strap with a soft rubber chin protector ensures the helmet remains on your head whilst being comfortable to wear. The ABS shell of the height endurance vented helmet is CE Marked and conforms to European Standard EN 397, even in temperatures between -30°C and +50°C, to provide reliable head protection.
With a textile comfort 6-point harness with a wheel ratchet adjustment to fit head sizes between 52cm and 63cm, the in-built sweatband provides additional comfort in all weathers. Available in a range of hi-visibility colours, including orange, yellow, blue and white, you’ll be easy to spot in the daylight when up on the roof, scaffolding or whilst being suspended.
The height endurance vented helmet is perfect for use with our range of fall protection equipment for when you’re working at height.
- Provides head protection when working at height
- Available in a choice of colours
- Vented hard hat for a refreshing airflow around the head
- 6-point textile harness and 4-point Y-style chin strap
- Adjustable to fit head sizes between 52 and 63cm
- Light, comfortable and robust
- Compliant with EN 397:2012
- Compliant with EN 50365, Class 0
- CE Certified – Category III
- Manufactured by Portwest
Height Endurance Vented Helmet
£16.84SAVE £8.95 (35%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm