Red and white post and chain barriers (or yellow and black, of course) are the lowest cost method for professionally cordoning off an area or for setting up a one-way system. These posts are regularly used in warehouses, receptions, hospitals, schools and for events, to help restrict unauthorised access, create a temporary car park, and help with crowd management and efficient queuing - they have been extremely popular in the Covid-19 pandemic.
Easy to set up, each post is sectional so it will dismantle. It comes assembled so you can push the base section through the base and then push into the main post section. You then have a post and base which can be filled with water or sand to add the weight and keep it upright. The plastic 6mm chain is usually supplied in 5 metre sections as that is the ideal length between posts (remember to take into consideration the sagging chain when measuring coverage).
Being lightweight, once you have finished with them, they can be taken apart and stored away for another day..
Kit options include with or without chain (chain is supplied with 5 metres per pair of posts - or 5m with a single post if needed).
- Total height with base 850mm (45mm post diameter)
- Easy to assemble and dismantle for storage
- Chain cap connects with any standard plastic chain
- Base diameter 285mm - fillable with water or sand for additional weight
- Colours - red and white or yellow and black
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Post & Chain Barrier Kits
£8.97 ex. VAT£10.76 inc. VATSAVE £12.42 (58%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm