With a multi-function tray perfect for keeping your tools and fixings, the fibreglass heavy-duty platform step ladder is available in a range of heights to suit your work. With reinforced aluminium treads which ensure its durable and lightweight making it easy to handle as you carry it in and out of your van and move it around on site. Plus, the non-conductive stiles are insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478) so it’s ideal for working around electricity.
Constructed of fibreglass, the step ladder is designed for professional use, and as such is compliant with the EN131 Professional standard. While the large feet are angled for maximum ground contact and reduce the likelihood of slips, the hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability. Each flat tread is 80mm deep, providing a comfortable and stable footing, the checker-plate platform is reinforced and provides extra grip.
The heavy-duty platform step ladder has a maximum user weight of 150kg (over 23 stone) and is perfect for all tradesmen, especially those working in electrical environments. Check the table below for specifications of each ladder size.
- Integrated multi-function tool tray
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Reinforced checker-plate platform measures 320 x 248mm
- Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- Max Load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
- Fibreglass construction
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies
Approx. Working Height (m)
Platform Height (m)
Closed Height (m)
Open Depth (m)
Heavy-Duty Platform Fibreglass Step Ladder
£121.04 ex. VAT£145.25 inc. VATSAVE £50.15 (29%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm