The heavy-duty 5 channel external cable guards are perfect for temporary sites and events, inside and out, where you need to trail multiple cables or hosing. Suitable for use around pedestrians and vehicles with a non-slip surface, the external cable guard can double as a speed bump and has a black and yellow design to ensure it’s highly visible.
Preventing slips and trips caused by trailing cables, the cable guard also prevents damage to the cables in order to avoid disconnection, electrocution and fires. Available in 90cm lengths, these can be securely interlinked together to form longer runs with the hinged lid providing access for cable insertion and removal. Each channel measures 35mm x 30mm.
With slopped edges making it easy to walk and drive over, the UV resistant and tough rubber construction means it can withstand the demands of most environments, such as events, festivals, warehouses, factories, and other public spaces. Non-conductive, the 5 channel external cable guards can withstand 2500V to prevent electrocution and are manufactured for Vigil Products.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Five channels for carrying cables (35mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with a yellow lid
- Textured non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV resistant high-density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 900 x 500 x 50mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
5 Channel External Cable Guards
£47.97 ex. VAT£57.56 inc. VATSAVE £42.97 (47%)
Out of stock
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm