The wireless base for mains-powered alarms is designed to replace the standard base plate supplied with the Firehawk mains-powered smoke and heat alarms. Required on each alarm which you intend to wirelessly interconnect – up to 15 in each system – this removes the need to run a separate interlinking wire to each device. You can then power them all from a regularly used local lighting circuit (BS 5839-6:2013 section 15.5).
With a built-in 10-year, tamper-proof lithium battery, this ensures the alarms continue to be wirelessly connected even in the event of a mains power failure. Additionally, the multicolour LED provides a helpful indication during the simply two-stage set-up procedure and lifetime operation.
Not suitable for connection with the wireless battery smoke or heat alarms, the wireless base also uses the Fast-Fix design which simplifies fixing and wiring of the baseplate. The alarm unit can then easily be installed later, using the simple push-fit wiring connection, which is fast and secure. CE Marked, it’s suitable for installations complying with BS 5839-6 Grade D1 and 2022 Scottish Fire Safety Legislation.
- Replaces standard baseplate
- Suitable for use with Firehawk 250 and 450 ranges of mains powered smoke and heat alarms
- Radio Interlinkable with 14 other Firehawk wireless bases
- Baseplate size: 115mm x 25mm, 0.16kg
- Supplied with a long-life, 10-year lithium battery
- Built-in multicolour status LED
- CE Marked
- Suitable for installations complying with BS 5839-6 Grade D1
- 10-year warranty
- Manufactured by Firehawk
Wireless Base for Mains-Powered Alarms
£35.54 ex. VAT£42.65 inc. VATSAVE £15.62 (31%)
Out of stock
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm