Our mains-powered optical smoke alarm has a compact design, a rechargeable backup battery and is quick and easy to install too, which is why it’s recommended and installed by fire and rescue services across the UK. Interlinkable to up to 14 other Firehawk smoke and heat alarms, this ensures the whole home is aware of a potential fire wherever they are.
Mains-Powered, Interconnected Smoke Alarm
The Fast-Fix base simplifies fixing and wiring, connecting to the 230V power supply and interlinking cable, the alarm unit can then easily be installed later. Should you have a power cut, the 10-year backup battery will kick in to ensure you’re still protected which then recharges when the power is back up for next time.
Suitable for bedrooms, living rooms, hallways, and landings, the optical smoke alarm features Thermal Stability Enhancement technology to reduce nuisance alarms whilst enhancing the detection of smoke for early warning. Plus, the unique insect screen keeps troublesome spiders out, benefits from an extra-large test and silence button for simple operation and has an 85 Decibel alarm that’s hard to ignore too.
CE Marked and approved to EN14604:2005, the Firehawk mains-powered optical smoke alarm is suitable for installations complying with BS 5839-6 Grade D1 and 2022 Scottish Fire Safety Legislation. This is best installed alongside the Mains-Powered Heat Alarm in your kitchen.
When you select the wireless base option, you can interconnect the alarms on your system without needing to run a separate interlinking wire. When assembled to a maximum of 15 smoke or heat alarms on any one system, it allows the installer to power them all from a regularly used local lighting circuit (BS 5839-6:2013 section 15.5). Supplied with a 10-year lithium battery and LED indicator for easy set-up.
Please Note: This new version is currently not compatible with older FH250RB smoke alarm models, or the previous FH450RB heat alarm.
- Size: 113mm x 55mm, 0.24kg
- Interconnectable to up to 14 other Firehawk alarms
- Operation voltage: 230v AC 11w
- Battery Backup: 10 year sealed self-charging lithium battery
- Large test and silence button for easy operation
- End of alarm life indication
- 85 Decibel
- TSE-Technology to reduce nuisance alarms
- Fast-Fix base offers simple connection to mains power
- CE marked, BSI Kitemarked and approved to BS EN 14604: 2005
- Suitable for installations complying with BS 5839-6 Grade D1
- 10-year warranty
- Manufactured by Firehawk
Mains-Powered Optical Smoke Alarm
£22.81 ex. VAT£27.37 inc. VATSAVE £12.92 (36%)
|£22.81 / each
|10 or more items
|£21.27 / each
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm