With a compact design, the mains-powered heat alarm has a rechargeable backup battery, is quick and easy to install, and is recommended by fire and rescue services across the UK. It is also interlinkable to up to 14 other Firehawk smoke and heat alarms to ensure your home has complete protection which alerts the whole household wherever the potential fire is.
Mains-Powered, Interconnected Heat Alarm
The Fast-Fix base simplifies fixing and wiring, connecting to the 230V power supply and interlinking cable, the alarm unit can then easily be installed later. Should you have a power cut, the 10-year backup battery will kick in to ensure you’re still protected which then recharges when the power is back up for next time.
Heat alarms are best installed in kitchens but are also suitable for garages and lofts as they’re unaffected by steam, fumes and dust thanks to its advanced thermistor detection technology. Helping to prevent nuisance alarms, the mains-powered heat alarm also benefits from an extra-large test and silence button for simple operation and has an 85 Decibel alarm that’s hard to ignore too.
CE Marked and approved to BS 5446-2:2003, the Firehawk mains-powered heat alarm is suitable for installations complying with BS 5839-6 Grade D1 and 2022 Scottish Fire Safety Legislation. This is best installed alongside the Mains-Powered Optical Smoke Alarm in your bedroom, living room, hallway or landing.
When you select the wireless base option, you can interconnect the alarms on your system without needing to run a separate interlinking wire. When assembled to a maximum of 15 smoke or heat alarms on any one system, it allows the installer to power them all from a regularly used local lighting circuit (BS 5839-6:2013 section 15.5). Supplied with a 10-year lithium battery and LED indicator for easy set-up.
- Size: 113mm x 69mm, 0.196kg
- Interconnectable to up to 14 other Firehawk alarms
- Operation voltage: 230v AC 11w
- Battery Backup: 10 year sealed self-charging lithium battery
- Large test and silence button for easy operation
- End of alarm life indication
- 85 Decibel
- TSE-Technology to reduce nuisance alarms
- Fast-Fix base offers simple connection to mains power
- CE marked, BSI Kitemarked and approved to BS 5446-2:2003
- Suitable for installations complying with BS 5839-6 Grade D1
- 10-year warranty
- Manufactured by Firehawk
Mains-Powered Heat Alarm
£30.23 ex. VAT£36.28 inc. VATSAVE £6.52 (18%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm