Offering a complete solution for recording and storing incident forms, the near miss record starter pack gives great value for employers wishing to introduce the procedure into their workplace. Recommended for supervisors and managers who want to develop a culture of reporting and raising awareness of incidents, such systems help to prevent serious incidents before it’s too late.
Each pack contains a near miss record book, a folder to safely keep completed forms for data protection compliance, and a wall-mounted station to ensure the book is clearly visible and easy to access. Each book has space to record up to 53 incidents, with perforated pages for easy removal of completed forms.
The HSE defines a near miss as ‘an event not causing harm, but has the potential to cause injury or ill health’. This can include dangerous occurrences that are reportable, as defined in the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR).
Helping to highlight risks so you can learn lessons before a serious incident occurs, the near miss record starter pack helps to identify weaknesses in existing procedures and reveals patterns.
- Starter pack for recording any Near Miss Incidents
- Contains a record book, record folder, and wall-mountable record book station
- Enables compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR
- Enables compliance with Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR)
- A4 Book with capacity for 53 recorded incidents
Near Miss Record Starter Pack
£33.50 ex. VAT£40.20 inc. VATSAVE £0.71 (2%)
In stock (3 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm