The A4 near miss record book provides a quick and easy system for recording near-miss incidents that occur in the workplace. With space to record a total of 53 incidents – and hopefully lasting a long time – it enables you to obtain information about the high-risk incidents that could have occurred in order to make changes which will prevent incidents in the future.
The HSE defines a near miss as ‘an event not causing harm, but has the potential to cause injury or ill health’. This can include dangerous occurrences that are reportable, as defined in the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR).
Essential for your risk assessment, it features perforated pages for the easy removal of completed forms in order to comply with the Data Protection Act so people cannot pry into other people’s affairs. Helping to highlight risks so you can learn lessons before a serious incident occurs, it identifies weaknesses in existing procedures and reveals patterns.
- A4 book for recording any Near Miss Incidents
- Enables compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR
- Enables compliance with Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR)
- A4 Book with capacity for 53 recorded incidents
Near Miss Record Book
£6.01 ex. VAT£7.21 inc. VATSAVE £2.42 (29%)
In stock (999985 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm