Essential for every workplace to have an accident book, the accident reporting starter pack contains everything you need and ensures it is always visible for everyone to find. Ideally provided alongside the first aid kit within every workplace and organisation, it enables you to monitor where any action is required to prevent accidents occurring in the future.
Each pack contains two A4 accident books, a folder to safely keep completed forms for data protection compliance, and a wall-mounted station to ensure the book is clearly visible and easy to access. Each book has space to record up to 53 incidents, with perforated pages for easy removal of completed forms for data protection compliance.
Including essential information for employers and employees, the accident book helps you comply with your responsibilities under the RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995) and the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations. With a simple layout, the accident reporting starter pack allows individuals to effectively record accidents and incidents.
- Starter pack for recording any accidents
- Contains two record books, record folder, and wall-mountable record book station
- Enables compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR
- Enables compliance with Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR)
- Enables compliance with all requirements of the Social Security Administration Act 1992
- A4 Book with capacity for 53 recorded incidents
Accident Reporting Starter Pack
£35.64 ex. VAT£42.77 inc. VATSAVE £7.01 (16%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm