Our Omnitex Type IIR Disposable Medical Face Mask is as specified for healthcare workers by UK Government & Public Health England. Sold in boxes of 50 face masks, CE and UKCA approved, Declaration of Conformity in place with EU Authorised Representative, and Test Report to EN 14683 Type IIR. This is the higher quality fluid-repellant, 98% high-filtration version of the common 3-ply face mask and are made in the UK.
To conform with UK Government face covering requirements, the type IIR face mask covers your mouth, chin and nose by hooking around your ears using elasticated loops and features an integrated nose clip to ensure a comfortable and secure fit. Procedure Face Masks are intended to be worn by personnel during medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer.
Bulk offers available for those purchasing high volumes.
Please Note: Due to hygiene, the 3-ply Face Masks are exempt from our standard returns policy.
- Type IIR Disposable Medical Face Mask manufactured to EN 14683 Type IIR
- CE Approved with a UKCA Mark
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98% - fluid repellant
- Elasticated ear loops
- Comfortable integrated nose piece
- Size: 175mm x 95mm
- Bulk offer discounts available
- Manufactured by Omnitex in the UK
Medical Face Mask Type IIR - 50 Pack
£4.97 ex. VAT£5.96 inc. VATSAVE £81.97 (94%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm