Our lightweight medical face shield from Medichief has an anti-fog coating and is fully approved - CE Approved, BSI Cert No. 728773, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425. Manufactured from optically clear PET with a soft elastic strap and high density foam headband, this is a high quality face shield and can be worn with other personal protection equipment such as eyewear and face mask. Ideal for protecting the face and eyes from splashing or spraying of infectious or hazardous substances.
Longer than most at 330mm, the full-length design gives complete protection from your forehead to your chin. The neat design also allows for 180 degrees movement of the head. Quick and easy to don and providing 180°, full face protection, each pack contains 10 durable disposable face shields with a soft elasticated strap which are Compliant with BS EN166:2002 Category I.
This is a single use face shield is manufactured from optically clear PET with a soft elastic strap and high density foam headband making it comfortable to wear for longer periods. Supplied in packs of 10.
- CE Approved – BSI Cert No. 728773 – PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Anti-fog optically clear visor for maximum visibility
- High-density foam headband for long-term comfort
- Soft elasticated strap
- Protects the face and eyes from splashing or spraying
- Can be worn with or without eyewear protection and face masks
- CE Marked and BS EN166:2002 Category I compliant
- Manufactured by Medichief
Medical Face Shield - 10 Pack
£14.97 ex. VAT£17.96 inc. VATSAVE £65.27 (81%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm