The crew neck sweatshirt is a comfortable and practical choice of workwear which will ensure you still remain visible on site without needing to wear more layers of clothing than necessary.
Made of a poly-rich fabric, it offers both durability, breathability, and has a ribbed hem, neck and cuffs.
Yellow in colour and featuring the two band and brace reflective strips, the sweatshirt still complies with EN ISO 20471 (Class 3) and is suitable to wear in traffic, security, event marshalling, construction, and roadwork environments. You can wear and wash this as you would most other jumpers in your wardrobe for warmth which doesn’t restrict your regular movement.
With a choice of sizes available from Small to 4XL, there’s no excuse for not protecting the entire workforce.
The Hi-Vis sweatshirt is also available in orange and is suitable for rail and underground environments.
Product Data Sheets
- CE certified
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
£19.67 ex. VAT£23.60 inc. VATSAVE £6.35 (24%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm