With the hi-vis reversible bodywarmer, you can stay warm on those chilly mornings thanks to the soft fleece lining, and ensure you’re easy to spot when the situation calls for it.
One side has a bright yellow colouring, with two band and brace reflective strips which conforms to EN ISO 20471 (Class 2), and features two handy pockets. Wear it with this side showing where hi-vis is required, such as traffic, security, event marshalling, construction, and roadworks.
It’s easy to reverse when your shift is over and need to stay warm, you can show the navy fleece fabric side which also has handy two pockets. With heavy-duty padding, the 300D Oxford PU fabric is waterproof to keep you dry too, and has a heavy duty zip fastening which means you it’ll withstand the tough demands of being onsite.
With a choice of sizes available from Small to 4XL, there’s no excuse for not protecting the entire workforce.
The Reversible Hi-Vis Bodywarmer is also available in orange and is suitable for rail and underground environments.
Product Data Sheets
- CE certified
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Interactive inner garment
- Reversible garment for multi use
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Interactive zip for added functionality
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
Hi-Vis Bodywarmer Reversible
£22.46 ex. VAT£26.95 inc. VATSAVE £4.49 (17%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm