The Hi-Vis Orange Sweatshirt with crew neckline is the perfect item of workwear as it ensures you remain visible, even in low-light conditions, but remains comfortable and doesn’t restrict your movements.
Reduce the number of garments you need to wear with the practical poly-rich sweatshirt, offering both durability and breathability with a ribbed hem, neck and cuffs.
Orange in colour and featuring two band and brace reflective strips, this complies with EN ISO 20471 (Class 3) and GO/RT 3279 so is suitable to wear in rail and underground environments, as well as traffic, security, event marshalling, construction, and roadworks.
You can simply wear and wash this as you would any other jumper in your wardrobe.
With a choice of sizes available from Small to 4XL, there’s no excuse for not protecting the entire workforce.
Plus, the hi-vis sweatshirt is also available in yellow.
Product Data Sheets
- CE certified
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- GO/RT 3279 Issue 8
Hi-Vis Orange Sweatshirt
£13.99 ex. VAT£16.79 inc. VATSAVE £12.61 (47%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm