The small battery heat alarm is perfect for kitchens and has a compact design which makes it barely visible on your ceiling, measuring in at just 84mm x 50mm, which will alert you and your family to a potential fire in your home. With a 10-year lifespan, you can expect many years of service from your new Firehawk heat alarm.
Recommended and installed by fire and rescue services across the country, these are a must for your kitchen and garage as it’s unaffected by steam and fumes thanks to its advanced thermistor detection technology. Preventing nuisance alarms, the battery heat alarm is CE Marked and is approved to BS 5446-2:2003, and with an 85 Decibel alarm will be hard to ignore too.
Easy to operate with a large test and silence button, the Firehawk heat alarm is supplied with a long-life 10-year sealed lithium battery as standard. To install, all you must do is secure the backplate to your ceiling and then twist the alarm back on – the power is then automatically switched on when the alarm is attached to its mounting plate and off when removed.
- Compact size: 84mm x 34mm, 0.08kg
- Large test and silence button for easy operation
- End of alarm life indication
- 85 Decibel
- Advanced Thermistor based detection to reduce nuisance alarms
- Supplied with a long-life, 10-year lithium battery
- CE Marked and BSI Kitemarked
- BS 5446-2: 2003 approved
- 10-year warranty
- Manufactured by Firehawk
Small 10-Year Battery Heat Alarm
£13.64 ex. VAT£16.37 inc. VATSAVE £6.28 (32%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm