The self-service P50 9 litre foam fire extinguisher is the perfect fire extinguisher for most premises as it not only replaces the requirement to have a CO2 fire extinguisher but also saves you money on your annual servicing. The unique feature of the P50 is that it is designed to not require an engineer to complete your servicing, but instead can be done yourself following the simple instructions provided.
Unlike other fire extinguishers, the P50’s come with a 10-year warranty as standard as the materials it is constructed of are corrosion-resistant and robust, whilst remaining lightweight. With a fire rating of 43A 233B, the 9 litre foam fire extinguisher shows off a long list of approvals, including UKCA, EN3, PED and MED, as well as the BSi Kitemark.
When it comes to inspecting your 9 litre P50 fire extinguisher, it is simple to complete when you follow the instructions printed on the back to guide you through, with space for you to log the maintenance using a marker pen, plus there is an app available for Google and Apple devices which you can use to register and log annual maintenance. The extinguisher features a pressure regulation gauge and a second one to double-check the first, with a special magnet supplied to check that the two gauges are working.
Manufactured in Great Britain by Britannia, each P50 Fireworld fire extinguisher is virtually indestructible as it is constructed of polyethylene and Aramid fibre (Kevlar®). This means it will not corrode like standard steel extinguishers, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor environments whilst remaining lightweight and incredibly durable. With a 20 year lifespan, this requires factory refurbishment at the 10 year mark, which helps to reduce waste and is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
Suitable for premises shops, offices, warehouses, factories, workshops, petrol stations, and anywhere storing flammable liquids such as paints, solvents, oils and petrol.
Types of fire include Class A (wood, paper, cloth, etc), B (flammable liquids), and fire involving electrical equipment (tested to 1000V).
Anticipated lifespan with indoor use and proper maintenance - 10 years, with an additional 10 years after factory refurbishment.
Please Note: You should still have your new self-service P50 extinguishers commissioned and installed by an extinguisher technician.
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee when inspected annually
- 20-year lifespan with factory refurbishment after 10 years
- Fire Rating: 43A 233B
- Safe for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000V at a distance of 1m
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Kitemark, UKCA, PED, MED and EN3 approved
- Supplied filled and ready for use
- Phone app available for Google and Apple for registration and inspection records
- 100% Recyclable
- Height 640mm
- Cylinder diameter 210mm
- Filled weight 11.7kg
- Cylinder manufactured from super-strength Aramid (Kevlar®) material with a plastic outer cover
- Discharge time: 49 seconds
- Discharge range: 7 metres
- Operating temperature +5° to 60°C
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Manufactured by Britannia Fire Ltd
P50 annual maintenance checks involve the following:
- Visually checking the gauge is reading in the green segment and the safety pin and tamper tag are in place.
- Removing the magnet from the base of the unit and checking the magnetic gauge (the needle should move to show it is not stuck and reading the correct pressure).
- Check the extinguisher is within the life expectancy by the colour date stud.
- Sign the back of the extinguisher with a permanent marker pen.
P50 9 litre Foam Fire Extinguisher – Self-Service
£158.97 ex. VAT£190.76 inc. VATSAVE £53.52 (25%)
|£158.97 / each
|2 or more items
|£156.97 / each
|5 or more items
|£149.97 / each
|10 or more items
|£147.97 / each
In stock (99992 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns