Having the self-service P50 2 litre foam fire extinguisher in your vehicle or home will help ensure you’re prepared for an emergency. With a 10-year warranty thanks to being constructed of lightweight, robust and corrosion-resistant materials, you can save money by removing the need to have an extinguisher engineer attend your site annually. Instead, you can carry out these checks yourself by following the clear instructions supplied.
A versatile choice of extinguisher, the 2 litre Foam Fire Extinguisher is suitable for everyday combustibles, flammable liquids, and has even passed testing for use around electrical equipment. Our self-service fire extinguishers all carry the BSi Kitemark, UKCA, EN3, PED and MED approvals, with the 2 litre foam extinguisher having a 13A 55B fire rating.
Inspecting the 2 litre Foam P50 Fire Extinguisher is simple, with instructions printed on the back to guide you through and allowing you to log the maintenance using a marker pen, plus there is an app available for Google and Apple devices which you can use to register and log annual maintenance. The extinguisher features a pressure regulation gauge and a second one to double-check the first, with a special magnet supplied to check that the two gauges are working.
Manufactured in Great Britain by Britannia, each P50 Fireworld fire extinguisher is virtually indestructible as it is constructed of polyethylene and Aramid fibre (Kevlar®). This means it will not corrode like standard steel extinguishers, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor environments whilst remaining lightweight and incredibly durable. With a 20 year lifespan, this requires factory refurbishment at the 10 year mark, which helps to reduce waste and is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
Suitable for homes, garages, cars, vans and boats.
Types of fire include Class A (wood, paper, cloth, etc), B (flammable liquids), and fire involving electrical equipment (tested to 1000V).
Anticipated lifespan with indoor use and proper maintenance - 10 years, with an additional 10 years after factory refurbishment.
Please Note: You should still have your new self-service P50 extinguishers commissioned and installed by an extinguisher technician.
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee when inspected annually
- 20-year lifespan with factory refurbishment after 10 years
- Fire Rating: 13A 55B
- Safe for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000V at a distance of 1m
- Transport bracket included
- Kitemark, UKCA, PED, MED and EN3 approved
- Supplied filled and ready for use
- Phone app available for Google and Apple for registration and inspection records
- 100% Recyclable
- Height 430mm
- Cylinder diameter 127mm
- Filled weight 2.8kg
- Cylinder manufactured from super-strength Aramid (Kevlar®) material with a plastic outer cover
- Discharge time: 18 seconds
- Discharge range: 3 metres
- Operating temperature +5° to 60°C
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Manufactured by Britannia Fire Ltd
P50 annual maintenance checks involve the following:
- Visually checking the gauge is reading in the green segment and the safety pin and tamper tag are in place.
- Removing the magnet from the base of the unit and checking the magnetic gauge (the needle should move to show it is not stuck and reading the correct pressure).
- Check the extinguisher is within the life expectancy by the colour date stud.
- Sign the back of the extinguisher with a permanent marker pen.
P50 2 litre Foam Fire Extinguisher – Self-Service
£48.97 ex. VAT£58.76 inc. VATSAVE £19.52 (29%)
In stock (99959 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns