Perfect for locating near large volumes of liquid where there’s the potential for a spill or leak, the SafetyHub mobile spill kit station features robust wheels and a lockable weatherproof cabinet. Complete with tough pre-printed signage and an A4 snap frame to display your emergency spill response procedure, the cabinet is big enough for a large capacity spill kit. In an emergency, anyone can gain access to the spill equipment, such as absorbable pads and socks.
Highly portable and configurable, the mobile spill kit station is lightweight, easy to assemble, and will condense down to a compact wheeled unit for ease of storage and transportation. With a 5 year warranty, the SafetyHub is dent, rust, and corrosion-resistant to make it virtually indestructible thanks to the rotationally moulded plastic design. After a long and useful life, it is then 100% recyclable.
Manufactured by Howler and measuring 625 x 430 x 1205mm, the mobile spill kit station is incredibly versatile for use in any environment indoors or outdoors. That makes it perfect for use on construction sites, in factories, workshops, filling stations, on civil engineering projects, at events and in pretty well any other kind of busy environment you can think of.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product, please expect delivery of your mobile spill kit station within 3 to 5 working days on a pallet service.
- Secure lockable equipment cabinet ideal for storing your spill kit
- Emergency access panel for the key to access cabinet
- Comes with pre-printed Spill Kit Station sign
- Includes A4 snap frame for your emergency spill response procedure
- Manufactured from UV stabilized polyethylene, 100% recyclable
- Dimensions – W: 625 x D:430 x H:1205mm
- 5-year warranty
- SafetyHub, manufactured by Howler
Mobile Spill Kit Station
£655.60 ex. VAT£786.72 inc. VATSAVE £118.58 (15%)
In stock (999999 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm