The medium expansion foam branchpipe is designed to produce large quantities of foam, making it perfect for those firefighting situations where an abundance of rapid foam cover with low water usage is required. With maximum throw range of 12 metres, this has a flow rate of 480 litres per minute, working pressure 6 bar and works with all foam concentration types to allow you to safely tackle Class B fires thanks to the foam expansion ration of 70:1.
Light in weight with a robust construction, this features a handle on each side making it easy to hold, it’s lever-operated to turn the flow off and on as required and includes a pressure gauge too. The inlet is manufactured to BS336, is suitable for equipment for standard 2.5-inch (64mm) diameter layflat hosing and is fully compatible with our variable in-line foam inductor.
With a corrosion resistant design that’s easy to repair and service, the body is constructed of hard anodised aluminium and stainless steel, the handle is injection moulded nylon and the valve is manufactured of aluminium for Vigil Products. The medium expansion foam branchpipe is suitable for a wide range of applications, including industrial and marine environments.
- Two handles for easy handling
- Maximum throw range of 12 metres
- Lever on/off operation
- Foam expansion ratio: 70:1
- 50% Liquid precipitation time: > 5 mins
- Working pressure: 6 bar
- Body material: Hard Anodised Aluminium / Stainless Steel
- Valve material: Aluminium
- Handle material: Injection Moulded Nylon
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Medium Expansion Foam Branchpipe
£399.97 ex. VAT£479.96 inc. VATSAVE £514.92 (56%)
In stock (100000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm