The low expansion foam branchpipe is supplied with a pick-up line and piercing tube, giving you a simple solution for introducing foam concentrate into your firefighting output, and is fully inducting. Designed to work with all foam concentrate types, this offers a longer throw of up to 40 metres and superior cooling compared to the medium versions. Choose between the 480LPM or 960LPM versions for the flow rate you require.
With a pistol grip which offers improved handling and a comfortable hold, the stirrup handle on top gives you full control of the flow to turn this on or off. With a heavy-duty construction that’s corrosion resistant, the low-expansion foam branchpipe is easy to repair and service.
With a working pressure of 7 bar and foam expansion ratio of more than 5 times, this is designed to first expand the foam and then accelerate it to high velocity. The inlet is manufactured to BS336 and is suitable for equipment for standard 2.5-inch (64mm) diameter hosing, suitable for a wide range of applications, including industrial and marine environments.
While the stainless-steel piercing tube allows you to take foam directly from the source, the body is constructed of hard anodised aluminium, the handle is injection moulded nylon and the valve is manufactured of aluminium for Vigil Products. Compatible with our Variable In-Line Foam Inductor.
- Lightweight and easy control design
- Two versions: 480 litres per minute or 960 litre per minute
- Long throw capability of up to 40 metres
- Pistol grip and stirrup handle for on/off operation
- Foam expansion ratio: > 5 times
- Working pressure: 7 bar
- Self inducting
- Body material: Hard Anodised Aluminium / Stainless Steel
- Valve material: Aluminium
- Handle material: Injection Moulded Nylon
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Low Expansion Foam Branchpipe
£199.97 ex. VAT£239.96 inc. VATSAVE £633.42 (76%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm