The cast iron hand wheel for landing valves and outlet valves is a necessary dry riser spare should the existing operating wheel on your wheel disappear. With a square hole in the middle, measuring 17mm, which will fit onto most standard wet or dry riser valves in the UK for easy operation to control the flow of water, and clearly labelled so advise which way to turn the wheel.
Manufactured for Vigil Products, the landing valve hand wheel measures 147mm across with a thickness of 15mm, its solid construction ensures it has a long usable life to ensure it works when you depend on it in an emergency.
- Hand wheel for landing valves and outlet valves
- Universal fit
- Cast iron construction
- Labelled to advise turning direction
- Central square hole – 17mm
- 147mm diameter, 15mm depth
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Hand Wheel for Landing Valves
£11.97 ex. VAT£14.36 inc. VATSAVE £18.64 (61%)
In stock (999994 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm