The gunmetal bib-nose globe pattern landing valve is manufactured in accordance with BS5041 Part 1, and thanks to the corrosion-resistant construction are even suitable for onshore and offshore applications. The simple-to-use outlet is designed for your wet and dry risers and fire hydrant systems, with the flow of water easy to control using the hand wheel.
Supplied with a cap and chain, the bib-nose globe pattern landing valve is available with either a PN16 or Table D/E inlet flange and has a standard British Instantaneous female outlet to connect layflat hosing. Commonly used in major industrial locations, including marine, petrochemical, oil and gas, aviation, nuclear and waste recycling environments, as well as fire and rescue services.
With a compact and surprisingly elegant design, the low-maintenance valve is tested to 16.5 bars and 22.5 bars.
Do I Need A PN16 or Table D/E Flange Fitting?
There is a really easy way of telling the difference between PN16 flanges and Table D/E flanges for inlet breeching valves. PN16 have 4 bolt holes around the flange, while Table D/E only have 8 holes, so take note of the outlet you'll be fitting this to in order to figure out which version you need.
- Corrosion-resistant gunmetal construction
- Suitable for onshore and offshore applications
- Manufactured in accordance with BS5041 Part 1
- 2½” BS336 British Instantaneous female outlet
- PN16 or Table D/E inlet flange
- Supplied with hand wheel and valve cap
- Low maintenance
- Hydrostatically tested to 16.5 bars and 22.5 bars
Bib-Nose Globe Pattern Landing Valve
£149.97 ex. VAT£179.96 inc. VATSAVE £76.48 (34%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm