Providing a secure method for isolating the mains voltage supply, the fire alarm panel mains isolator features a removable key switch to ensure you can restrict use to only authorised personnel. Compliant with BS 5839: Part 1 (2002), it’s also suitable for use with security, access control and indicating equipment.
With an internal fuse, which cannot be removed without taking the cover off, there’s no need for an extra fused spur to supply the device, with both the live and neutral supplies switched. The fire alarm panel mains isolator also features a green neon indicator to indicate mains present at the switched output.
Supplied as a complete red enclosure, the UK single gang format ensures the fire alarm panel mains isolator is suitable for surface mounting on a 20mm conduit box.
- Safety mains voltage isolation (double pole)
- Green LED indicated mains present at switched output
- Key is removable in both ON and OFF positions
- Live and Neutral supply is switched
- Integral fuse
- CE Marked
Fire Alarm Panel Mains Isolator
£27.56 ex. VAT£33.07 inc. VATSAVE £6.28 (19%)
In stock (999977 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm