The Series 65 Apollo Optical Smoke Detector used an LED located inside the unit to check for the presence of smoke. The sensor located at an angle under normal operation should not detect this light when emitted every 3 seconds. They only way it would is if smoke is present to reflect the light.
This makes it great at detecting smouldering fires which are often caused by burning furnishings. It also makes the detector less prone to false alarms and are suitable for different environments. It’s ideal for bedrooms and escape routes.
Using this detector with a variety of different sensor types gives you a solid fire alarm system. It also looks identical to the Apollo Ionisation Smoke Detector, meaning you’re not sacrificing appearance for safety.
Please note that bases are not supplied, and sold separately.
- Wide operating voltage
- Advanced electronic technology
- Flashing LED
- Can be used on security systems
- Electrically compatible with Series 60
- Mechanically compatible with Series 60
- Proven detection performance
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
Apollo Series 65 Optical Smoke Detector
£14.27 ex. VAT£17.12 inc. VATSAVE £8.38 (37%)
In stock (999994 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm