With the C-TEC, LPCB certified conventionalFire Alarm Control Panel 8-Zone, you can split your system into 8 different zones. This will give you an accurate idea of where the alarm was triggered.
Colour coded button interface makes it simple to use. A variety of fault-finding features keep the system in top condition, and class change and alert inputs allow it to have a secondary use without affecting its operation. You can even install two batteries inside the unit for a power back up when the lights go off.
Not only that, but it has a combined keypad/keyswitch entry and four conventional sounder circuits.
If more appropriate, you can also get 2 and 4 zone control panels.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward maintenance
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- End of line units included (one per zone)
- Ancillary system expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per system) and optional CFP relay boards Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries
- LPCB approved to EN54-2/4
- CE marked
Fire Alarm Control Panel 8-Zone
£216.77 ex. VAT£260.12 inc. VATSAVE £20.74 (9%)
In stock (999997 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm