With an ozone depletion potential of zero, the 1kg clean gas automatic fire extinguisher is the perfect solution for tackling fires involving high-asset value protection, including computers and servers. Automatically activated by extreme temperatures, this ensures that a fire is addressed promptly, even in areas which are unmanned, to reduce the potential damage a fire could do.
The clean agent automatic extinguisher is filled with Fluoroketone (FK-5-1-12) – which is perfect for sensitive equipment and locations – and will tackle a fire without any collateral damage, meaning you can still recover important data. Suitable for Class A, B and C fires, as well as those which are electrically started, the clean gas automatic extinguisher works by absorbing the heat from a fire without leaving harmful or corrosive residue.
Covering an area of 1.4 m3, the quartzoid bulb breaks at temperatures of 79°C and above and is CE Marked and UKCA-approved. The 1kg clean gas automatic extinguisher is supplied with a wall mounting bracket as standard that will securely position your automatic powder extinguisher on the wall, ensure you position the discharge head facing down to be effective. However, you can also add the optional telescopic bracket, which means the automatic extinguisher can be positioned closer to the threat away from the wall, between 72cm and 120cm.
Suitable for vehicles (including boats), plant rooms, engine bays, flammable liquid stores
Types of fire include Class A (wood, paper, cloth, etc), B (flammable liquids), C (flammable gas) and safe around live electrical equipment
Anticipated lifespan with indoor use and proper maintenance - 5 to 10 years
Please Note: Unfortunately, commissioning and installation does not include mounting automatic extinguishers to the wall or ceiling.
- 6-Year Warranty
- 1kg size suitable to protect 1.4 cubic metres
- Contains clean agent Fluroketone – perfect for sensitive equipment
- Standard model temperature bulb bursts at 79 degrees centigrade
- Wall mounted bracket included as standard
- Optional telescopic bracket available – extends from 720mm to 1200mm
- Visible pressure gauge to allow inspections
- CE Marked and UKCA approved
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 1
- Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of 0
- Height 330mm
- Cylinder diameter 86.5mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Manufactured by Ceasefire
Next Day Delivery - £4.97 +VAT or FREE for orders over £60 +VAT.
- Order before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) for next working day delivery.
- Extra charges apply for delivery to Scottish highlands and UK islands.
- Pre-12 and Saturday delivery options are available at an additional cost
Where stated, products which are made to order and have a lead time are excluded from our standard next working day policy. However, they are sent as soon as they are ready.
We offer our customers a FREE 100 Day Returns Guarantee - we're just that sure you'll love the high-quality products you'll receive. There's no restocking or collection fee, and we'll even refund the delivery on your original order if your paid for this.
All we ask is that you return items unused and in the original packaging so we're able to resell the items.
Made-to-order items, where stated, are excluded from our free returns policy unless faulty.
1kg Clean Gas Automatic Fire Extinguisher - Wall
£75.97 ex. VAT£91.16 inc. VATSAVE £51.22 (40%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm