Our 10mph speed bump end caps are available in yellow or black and are perfect for finishing off your speed ramp. By levelling the ends of the mid-sections, you provide a smart and safe finish and minimise the risk of people tripping. When designing your own kit, don’t forget to purchase the mid-sections and it’s best to alternative colours, so a yellow cap looks best when placed next to a black mid-section.
With a height of 50mm, each end cap measures 170mm long and 350mm wide and is manufactured of heavy-duty PVC with a chequered pattern to provide extra grip even in poor weather conditions. Often installed in car parks and on private roads where vehicles and pedestrians mix, these are perfect for light use where HGVs do not often travel.
How To Install Your Speed Bump
In tarmac and concrete, these are best fixed down using shield anchor bolts - included as standard - are designed for heavy-duty, load-baring applications. To install, first mark the position of bolts, drill the required holes and the correct size, insert the fixing and then secure the speed bump in place.
Check out the speed bump complete kit, containing everything you need in one easy package, available in a range of sizes at unbeatable prices.
- Available in yellow or black
- Reduces vehicle speed to approximately 10mph
- Gentle slope, with a height of 50mm
- 20-tonne load capacity
- Install using shield anchor bolts (included) for concrete and tarmac installations
- Each End Cap - 170mm x 350mm x 50mm - 2kg
- Constructed of high-quality PVC rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Speed Bump End Caps – 10mph
£10.47 ex. VAT£12.56 inc. VATSAVE £22.94 (69%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm