Build your own 10mph speed bump with these mid-sections, available in yellow and black. With a height of 50mm – perfect for slowing vehicles down to 10mph – each section is 500mm long and 350mm wide. When designing the speed bump perfect for your own specific needs, it’s best to alternate yellow and black colours for increased visibility, and don’t forget two end caps too.
Featuring cats eye reflectors for increased visibility at night, the speed bump sections are made of a heavy-duty PVC with a chequered pattern to provide extra grip even in poor weather conditions. Often installed in car parks and on private roads where vehicles and pedestrians mix, these are perfect for light use where HGVs do not often travel.
How To Install Your Speed Bump
In tarmac and concrete, these are best fixed down using shield anchor bolts - included as standard - are designed for heavy-duty, load-baring applications. To install, first mark the position of bolts, drill the required holes and the correct size, insert the fixing and then secure the speed bump in place.
Check out the speed bump complete kit, containing everything you need in one simple package, available in a range of sizes at unbeatable prices. Alternatively, the speed bump mid-sections are ideal for extending these bundles or for replacements.
- Available in yellow or black
- Reduces vehicle speed to approximately 10mph
- Feature cats-eye night reflectors
- Gentle slope, with a height of 50mm
- 20-tonne load capacity
- Install using shield anchor bolts, included, for concrete and tarmac installations
- Each Mid-Section - 500mm x 350mm x 50mm - 7kg
- Constructed of high-quality PVC rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Speed Bump Mid-Sections – 10mph
£20.97 ex. VAT£25.16 inc. VATSAVE £45.63 (69%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm