The pack of 2 Queue Barriers are the perfect way of managing a crowd in any retail outlet or public premises and has a retracting nylon belt which is 3 metres. Featuring a 4-way system meaning the belts can be attached in the configuration which best suits your requirements, you can easily restrict access and divert crowds to your whim. For your safety, and those of your colleagues and visitors, the belt has a braking cassette built in for safe and slow retraction once released.
Available with the option of either having the black post with a black belt, or choose the polished silver posts with red retracting belt.
Each pack of these retractable queue barriers contains two posts and two bases, with each standing tall at 890mm, and each weighs 7.5kg to ensure it's stable and doesn’t fall over the moment someone touches it like other lightweight versions on the market. Manufactured of 0.8 gauge steel, the concrete base with steel cover to give the temporary barrier its stability.
Easy to assemble and disassemble as required and are commonly used in coffee shops, retail shops, hospitals, banks, nightclubs, cinemas, ports, airports and anywhere else where queue management is essential.
- Ideal for controlling queues
- 4-Way retractable belt extends up to 3m
- Pack includes two posts and bases
- Braking nylon cassette for safe slow retraction
- Powder-coated black post features a black retracting belt
- Polished silver post features a red retracting belt
- Heavy-duty concrete-filled base with non-damaging floor protector
- Post: height 890mm (including base), diameter 63mm
- Base width: 320mm
- Individual Weight: 7.5kg
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Next Day Delivery - £4.97 +VAT or FREE for orders over £60 +VAT.
- Order before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) for next working day delivery.
- Extra charges apply for delivery to Scottish highlands and UK islands.
- Pre-12 and Saturday delivery options are available at an additional cost
Where stated, products which are made to order and have a lead time are excluded from our standard next working day policy. However, they are sent as soon as they are ready.
We offer our customers a FREE 100 Day Returns Guarantee - we're just that sure you'll love the high-quality products you'll receive. There's no restocking or collection fee, and we'll even refund the delivery on your original order if your paid for this.
All we ask is that you return items unused and in the original packaging so we're able to resell the items.
Made-to-order items, where stated, are excluded from our free returns policy unless faulty.