Working similarly to a wet chemical, the self-service P50 6 litre F Class fire extinguisher is the ideal solution for ensuring kitchens in your premises are prepared for a fire involving cooking fats or oils. Instead of having your extinguishers serviced annually by a technician, the P50’s allow you to instead carry out this maintenance yourself by following the simple guidance provided.
Unlike your standard steel fire extinguishers, our P50 extinguishers come with a 10-year warranty – as standard – because they’re constructed of a robust and corrosion-resistant material. With a fire rating of 75F (the highest these types of extinguishers can achieve, such as wet chemical fire extinguishers), it will cover a large deep fat fryer holding 75 litre of oil. Additionally, it is safe to use around electricals of 1000V. With a BSi Kitemark, the P50 6 litre Class F fire extinguisher also has CE, PED and EN3 approval.
Inspecting the 6 litre Class F P50 Fire Extinguisher is simple, with instructions printed on the back to guide you through and allowing you to log the maintenance using a marker pen, plus there is an app available for Google and Apple devices which you can use to register and log annual maintenance. The extinguisher features a pressure regulation gauge and a second one to double-check the first, with a special magnet supplied to check that the two gauges are working.
Manufactured in Great Britain by Britannia, each P50 Fireworld fire extinguisher is virtually indestructible as it is constructed of polyethylene and Aramid fibre (Kevlar®). This means it will not corrode like standard steel extinguishers, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor environments whilst remaining lightweight and incredibly durable. With a 20 year lifespan, this requires factory refurbishment at the 10 year mark, which helps to reduce waste and is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
Suitable for deep fat fires in kitchens.
Types of fire include Class F (cooking oils and fat) and fire involving electrical equipment (tested to 1000V).
Anticipated lifespan with indoor use and proper maintenance - 10 years, with an additional 10 years after factory refurbishment.
Please Note: You should still have your new self-service P50 extinguishers commissioned and installed by an extinguisher technician.
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee when inspected annually
- 20-year lifespan with factory refurbishment after 10 years
- Fire Rating: 75F
- Safe for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000V at a distance of 1m
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Kitemark, CE, PED, and EN3 approved
- Supplied filled and ready for use
- Phone app available for Google and Apple for registration and inspection records
- 100% Recyclable
- Height 570mm
- Cylinder diameter 178mm
- Filled weight 9.08kg
- Cylinder manufactured from super-strength Aramid (Kevlar®) material with a plastic outer cover
- Discharge time: 35 seconds
- Operating temperature +5° to 60°C
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Manufactured by Britannia Fire Ltd
P50 annual maintenance checks involve the following:
- Visually checking the gauge is reading in the green segment and the safety pin and tamper tag are in place.
- Removing the magnet from the base of the unit and checking the magnetic gauge (the needle should move to show it is not stuck and reading the correct pressure).
- Check the extinguisher is within the life expectancy by the colour date stud.
- Sign the back of the extinguisher with a permanent marker pen.
P50 6 litre F Class Fire Extinguisher – Self-Service
£183.97 ex. VAT£220.76 inc. VATSAVE £24.53 (12%)
|£183.97 / each
|2 or more items
|£180.97 / each
|5 or more items
|£174.97 / each
In stock (100000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm