Our 460mm 2-piece traffic cone is perfect for car parks to either restrict access, cordon off a hazard, or restrict access area to unauthorised people. Offering high durability and flexibility, the road cone is manufactured from premium materials with a blow moulded HDPE and an anti-slip base made from recycled PVC.
Complete with a high-performance D2 prismatic reflective sleeve which offers superb daylight luminance and nighttime reflectivity which is fully compliant with EN13422. Designed with a low centre of gravity and high wind resistance so the traffic cone will stay standing in all conditions, they feature an easy to grip handle design and are stackable for convenient storage.
The 2-piece traffic cone is perfect for use with striped barrier tape, or with the plastic chain when partnered with our cone chain holders. By selling our traffic cones individually, you’re able to easily purchase the exact number of cones you need.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN13422
- Chapter 8 - The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works – A Code of Practice.
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
- Height: 460mm
- Base Width: 290mm
- Weight: 2.75kg
- EN13422 compliant reflective sleeve included
- Two-piece robust construction
- Made with HDPE and recycled PVC
- Manufactured in the UK by Melba Swintex
2-Piece Traffic Cone - 460mm
£6.97 ex. VAT£8.36 inc. VATSAVE £11.21 (62%)
In stock (999996 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm