An item that has generated much interest over the past few years is the anti-arson letterbox. We’ve taken some of the questions that have been asked about this product and compiled the following article to explain what it is, how it works, and how you can get one.
Arson Attacks Are No Joke
Arson attacks are, unfortunately, a common occurrence nowadays. Anti-arson letterbox covers are meant as a precaution against such incidents.
Wondering how it works? The anti-arson letterbox is an ingenious system that actually has a small automatic fire extinguisher inside it.
Once fire is detected, it immediately discharges its contents and extinguishes the fire before it has a chance to get out of control.
Quite simply, anti-arson letterboxes give you peace of mind.
Overview of Features
- Don’t for one minute think that this mailbox is too crowded to serve its original purpose: holding your mail. The anti-arson letterbox is large and spacious enough to hold all your mail as well as large newspapers.
- Powder-coated 18 gauge steel fully welded with neoprene seal
- The small extinguisher inside the mailbox is highly sensitive and will discharge if needed. This extinguisher is replaceable if for any reason it has been discharged.
- Easy to install. Anti-arson letterbox covers are nice and compact and can be fixed almost anywhere that offers practical use.
Only the Best
The anti-arson letterbox we offer is the highest quality of its kind available in the UK. Not only is it manufactured here, but it has been endorsed by a number of UK departments. These include:
- The UK Post Office
- Department of Environment
- London Fire Department